Beet Salad Featuring Our Beet Chips
Balsamic Beet Salad
Yield: 2-4 servings
Prep time: 10 min
This Balsamic Beet Salad is a quick, healthy and easy meal to make. Our Organic Beet Chips give this salad an added crunch you won't be able to resist.
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1.4 ounce bag of Rhythm Organic Naked or Sea Salt Beet Chips
- 5 ounces spinach
- 1/4 cup purple onion
- 1/3 cup roasted, salted pine nuts
- 4 ounces of goat cheese
- Sub arugula for spinach
- Whish together the vinegar, olive oil, mustard, salt, pepper and set aside.
- Place the spinach in a separate bowl and toss it with enough vinaigrette to moisten.
- Put the spinach in a serving bowl and top with Rhythm Organic Beet Chips, pine nuts, purple onion, and goat cheese (optional).
- Drizzle with additional vinaigrette, if desired, and serve.